Friday, February 14, 2014

The excitement of it all....

When I began to wrap my head around the idea that I would be in New Orleans with everyone that I had met recently, I was constantly excited!  However it hit more profoundly when I was packing my carry on last night.  I began to think about all the things that I would see, all the sounds I would hear and all the experiences I would remember.  The last thing that hit me, and possibly the most important thing, was the people that I would share this experience with.  I am extremely glad that I would have the opportunity to share this with everyone coming down... How happy I was to be able to be a part of this group.

To be honest, it took me a long time to actually realize how excited I actually was when I joined this group.  I had really no idea how it could sneak up on me.  But now, on the bus headed towards the airport the sheer volume of happiness and gratitude is immeasurable.  I don't think I could be more excited about this trip.

This group has already changed me, I am excited to see how much I am changed when I come back
-Tyler Ruf

No comments:

Post a Comment