Thursday, February 13, 2014

Service with the Family

I'm greatly looking forward to this year's trip to New Orleans. As someone who has been there before, I'm really excited to see how much progress has been made since last year. Also, I'm excited to meet a ton of new people in the city, and to get another new perspective on life just like last year. Like last year, I'm excited about the group too. The only difference is that this year I feel much closer to everyone in the group this year than I did last year. To me, we are much more like one big family than we are just a group from school. I know I can trust each and every person in the group with anything! As I'm packing, everything is starting to click in my mind. I'm going back down. I'm going with the closest thing to a family that you can get outside of your actual family. The excitement is really kicking in now, and I can't wait to board the plane, and just leave everything else behind! Most of all though, I can't wait to create even more amazing memories with the group that has become like a family to me over the past 10 months.

-Benjamin Dauphinais-Szabady

No comments:

Post a Comment