Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just a thought - 2/19/2014 - Matt Desrosiers

I'm not the type of person who likes to talk in front of large groups or the one who likes to be the center of attention. Quite frankly I hate it.  Every night while reflection takes place I have my own little reflection  in my head and numerous thoughts pile up. With all the talk about this being that last year for many seniors, including me, I took into consideration of what some people were saying about the passion they had for certain projects.  They are so dedicated to that one project and they get so caught up in it and don't realize all of the different opportunities that they are missing out on because every single job site gives off a different type of satisfaction when completed. I know that it is what they want to do but personally, I feel that everyone should explore a variety of projects and do as many different things as they can.  I made a connection with the future in saying that nobody in life should limit themself to just one thing and one thing only, everyone should do anything and everything that they believe they can do. Knowing that I only have a few days left in the service learning program at North Middlesex and with Mr. Kane I want to challenge myself  and challenge everyone who reads this to step out of your comfort zone and take different opportunities in life. Just because you may not like the idea of going out of your comfort zone and trying something new doesn't mean you shouldn't because somewhere someone won't ever get the opportunity that may come your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment