Sunday, February 9, 2014

Bryan Vachon: Pre-trip Jitters

Hey there viewers,

This upcoming trip to New Orleans will be my third and final voyage as part of the NOLA Service Learning group. I am ecstatic and anxious to leave as our departure date is only five days away (Valentine's Day). As a twice returning student, I have a good understanding of what to expect, which is even more exciting for me than previous years. The benevolence our group portrays is an awe inspiring aspect to our work in New Orleans and I cannot wait to be a part of the whole experience again. Hours of service in a city that radiates optimism, growth, family and hard work is what makes it all worth the wait. Every year is a new adventure for the NOLA family and working with over forty of the most genuine, inspired, motivated people I've ever met is something I will always treasure. I can't wait to make a difference and touch the lives of others in New Orleans all over again.

I'll catch you on the flip side,
Bryan Vachon

No comments:

Post a Comment