Tuesday, February 18, 2014

A random jumble of thoughts: BV

Today was a day of constant self reflection and some inevitable nostalgia. This blog post will just serve as a poorly articulated string of today's thoughts, not really as a recap of the day's work. Listening to everyone around the fire influenced me to think hard about where I'm currently at in this final journey with NM service learning. I contemplated ways to form the thousands of emotions swirling around my mind into words and I am still struggling to do so. The reflections of newcomers helped me realize what the two most important parts about this group are; growth and change. Not one person here is the same person that landed in New Orleans last Friday. It's a truly awe inspiring thing to see my peers grow and display selflessness and altruism every single day. Seeing others develop into better people inspires me to do the same and I have had this experience every year in this program. A huge goal of mine is to pass my experience to others so they will do the same.

Sorry for having no sentence structure and most likely poor grammar, seeing as how this is being typed on my phone. Until later, Bryan Vachon.

No comments:

Post a Comment